Mumiyo is a natural, solid mass of dark-brown or black colour with a glossy surface. It has bitter taste and strong specific smell. Mumiyo is known in eastern medicine for more than three thousand years. Mumiyo is formed in rock fissures and cavities, accumulated on the walls, hangs from the ceiling as icicles; however the origin of mumiyo is still a mystery.
Himalayan mumiyo is the most valuable one - its original name is Shilajit. It is found in Nepal and in the Tien Shan at the territory of Kyrgyzstan. Healing properties of mumiyo have been studied rather thoroughly. It is proved to be highly efficient as a tonic, restorative, and rejuvenating agent which increases protective forces of the body, normalizes metabolism, increases the recovery processes in damaged tissues including bony one. Moreover, Shilajit is successfully used between the courses of antitumor treatment: it helps remove undesirable after-effects of chemo- and radiotherapy.
Basing on the original Himalayan and Tien Shan mumiyo shilajit, HEALTHYCLOPEDIA LTD Company has developed a line of innovative preparations SHILAJIT.asia in various dosage forms: capsules, tablets, and strips.
Mumiyo is a substance of a vast scope of applications:
- bone fractures. Mumiyo stimulates the process of fracture healing: bone healing time is reduced to 16-20 days;
- festering wounds. It cleans the wound quickly to remove microorganisms and fester, reduces wound healing time by 1.5 times;
- eczema. It eases itching and inflammation;
- radiculitis, plexitis, neuralgia;
- peptic ulcer, colitis, gastritis. Mumiyo heals ulcers of various origins and normalizes acidity;
- deep vein thrombophlebitis of the lower limbs;
- myocardial infarct. It restores the function of heart contraction;
- bronchial asthma;
- male and female infertility;
- periodontal disease. Mumiyo eases inflammation, improves trophism of gums and mucous membranes of the mouth;
- whooping cough and scarlet fever in children;
- stones in kidneys;
- cystitis. Mumiyo eases pain after 10-20 minutes;
- hypertension. Mumiyo lowers blood pressure;
- otopyosis, hearing impairment;
- cervical erosion; and
- sinusitis, frontal sinusitis.
Dosage and administration: adults and children over 14 years old – 1 capsule 1-2 times per day 20-30 minutes before a meal. Course of administration is up to three weeks, further use and possible course repetition should be agreed with a doctor.
Counterindications: hypersensitivity for the product components, pregnancy, lactation, bladder stone disease. During the preparation use, alcohol is contraindicated.
Composition: each tablet contains 200 mg of purified mumiyo.
Online pharmacy Eliksir.ua offers to buy Mumiyo SHILAJIT.asia (30 tablets) (Kortes) (Ecosvit Oil) with delivery to Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Dnipro, Donetsk, Kirovohrad, Lutsk, Zaporizhzhya, Ternopil, Lugansk, Chernihiv, Mykolaiv, Chernivtsi, Cherkasy, Khmelnitsky, Uzhgorod, Poltava, Rivne, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kherson, Vinnitsa, Zhytomyr, Sumy, and other cities of Ukraine. Delivery is carried out by Nova Poshta or UkrPoshta.
You can make an order through shopping cart on the website or by phone ☎ +38 (056) 375-88-55, +38 (067) 634-30-77. Eliksir.ua is a reasonable price and high quality natural therapeutic and prophylactic products.